Product Name: MINON AminoMoist WE
- Amount enough to last approximately 50 days
The medical whitening* and moisturizing essence that prevents skin irritation or rough skin and recharges moisture.
* Inhibits the formation of melanin and prevents spots and freckles.
Efficacy: Inhibits the formation of melanin and prevents spots and freckles. Alleviates rough and dry skin. Prevents burning sensation after sunburn or snow-burn. Tightens the skin.
- Prevents the burning sensation after sunburn or snow-burn and tightens your skin.
- A smoothly-spreading gel fills your skin with comfortable moisture.
ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE ＊ , DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE ＊ , WATER , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , GLYCERIN , DIMETHICONE , ARGININE , CYCLOPENTASILOXANE , PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , SERINE , SODIUM CITRATE , ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER , CARBOMER , PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL PCA ISOSTEARATE , CITRIC ACID , PHENOXYETHANOL , XANTHAN GUM , PHYTOSTERYL / OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE , HYDROGENATED LECITHIN , PCA ETHYL COCOYL ARGINATE , TOCOPHEROL , SODIUM PCA , ALANINE , GLYCINE , THREONINE , VALINE , HISTIDINE , PROLINE , LEUCINE , LYSINE HCL , PRUNUS YEDOENSIS LEAF EXTRACT , ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT , TRYPTOPHAN , PENTASODIUM PENTETATE , POLYQUATERNIUM-61 , POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE , SODIUM HYALURONATE
Directions for use
- After preparing your skin with lotion, pump out a suitable amount (1-2 squirts) into your clean palm.
- Gently spread the foam evenly over the entire face. Apply extra layers to areas where you are most concerned about, such as around eyes and cheeks.
- When using for the first time, push down on the pump several times until the contents start coming out.
Skin Care Tips
Designed specifically for those who think that “when you get sunburned, your skin tends to become rough”. Dry or sensitive skin and “UV rays” are very closely connected since for skin in which the skin’s barrier function is deteriorating, UV rays are one of the external stimuli that affect skin. UV rays cause not only blotches and spots but also drying of the skin which can lead to further deterioration of the barrier function. This treatment is especially recommended for people who are concerned about the dullness of their eyes, which tend to become dried out.