Balancing Base UV
Bright Up Base UV
Product Name: MINON AminoMoist BU
- Amount enough to last approximately 50 days
It covers naturally and retains its consistency!
- SPF30 PA+++
- A prescription that is less likely to cause acne*1 is a nonchemical type that doesn’t use UV absorbers.
- Adjusts to natural skin tone and doesn’t let pores or redness stand out*2.
- Contains sebum adsorption powder*3.
- It’s not possible to keep everyone from getting acne.
- Depends on the effect of the makeup
- Polymethyl methacrylate
WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL TRI-POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, ASPARTIC ACID, 6-AMINOCAPROIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PRUNUS YEDOENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEUCINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, ARGININE, POLYQUATERNIUM-61, PCA, GLYCINE, ALANINE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SERINE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, VALINE, PROLINE, THREONINE, ISOLEUCINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, TALC, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492)
Directions for use
- Use after your morning moisturizing routine, once you have firmly rubbed water or oil into your skin surface.
- Take a suitable amount (about one drop with about the size of a pearl) on the tip of your clean fingers and place on your forehead, both cheeks, your nose, and chin.
- Spread evenly around your entire face.
- Please use make-up remover.
Skin Care Tips
We recommend applying a layer of foundation in order to prevent the bare skin from coming into direct contact with external stimuli such as pollen and dust, as well as to block ultraviolet (UV) rays.
However, there are the people struggle with applying foundation due to bumpy skin caused by acne or find that makeup is easily ruined because of too much sebum, or some people feel that there is a lack of skin care products for people with sensitive skin. For those of people with combination skin, this Balancing Base UV smooths out uneven skin and prevents smudges and ruined makeup.