Aging Care Oil
Product Name: MINON AminoMoist AO
For those with dry skin or worried about a lack of elasticity. One drop of rich essential oil.
Aging Care: Care based on age
- Penetration type *1 amino acid oil *2 formulated at the highest concentrations (series comparisons)
- Penetrates every corner of the stratum corneum. Care that adds moisture to supplement the function of ceramide.
- When worried about dry or rough skin, we recommend mixing it in with the emulsion cream.*3
- To the stratum corneum
- Phytosteryl/octildodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate: moisturizing
- Limited to the emulsion cream and essential oils in the same aging care line.
PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (HYBRID SUNFLOWER) OIL, ISOSTEARIC ACID, ISOPENTYLDIOL, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-61, TOCOPHEROL, WATER, SODIUM CAPROYL PROLINATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALANINE, ARGININE, CARNOSINE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-38, GLYCINE, SERINE, THREONINE, VALINE, HISTIDINE, PROLINE, LYSINE HCL, LEUCINE, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE
Directions for use
- After evening out your skin with toner, put a suitable amount（3 drops for the entire face is recommended) into your clean palm.
- Gently rub into your face.
Skin Care Tips
Because the amount of sebum decreases with age, it’s important to replenish oil in a well-balanced manner.
Please use essential oils to provide your skin with moisture and firmness when concerned about dry or rough skin and the resulting dullness* and lack of elasticity.
*When the stratum corneum is stiff.